ADA Compliant Tuftile Detectable Warning Tile
SignOptima offers the best quality ADA tactile walking surface indicators systems. Manufactured of a diamond-hard Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel offers long-term durability, and the best UV protection available to resist fading and material breakdown when exposed to sunlight / UV rays.
GALVANIZED BENEFITS Half the weight of cast iron for faster and easier installation and greater shipping efficiencies
PREMIUM PERFORMANCE Long-term durability for heavy pedestrian traffic area
SUPERIOR COLOR & PROTECTION powder coating system with superior UV and slip resistant finish.
ADA COMPLIANT Complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) for Public
Rights-Of-Way (July 26, 2011). Meets Buy America Act 23
C.F.R. § 635.410.
SURFACE APPLIED is used to retrofit existing concrete at least 30 days old. It is a cost effective system that includes adhesive and fasteners.
Most Common Sizes are 3'x4' and 3'x5'
other sizes : 12"x36", 24"x36"
Available Colors in stock : Yellow
- Made of Galvanized Steel that incorporates aluminum oxide for extreme wear resistance
- Certified to meet ADA and State requirements
- Cost effective for retrofitting or new construction
- complete system supplied; tile, adhesive, fasteners, sealant
- sustains dynamic vehicle loading, AASHTO HS20-44 wheel load test
- ADA compliant wet & dry slip-resistant surface
- Easily cut to conform to angled and radius ramps
- Made in USA
ADA Tactile Detectable Warning Surface products application;
- Curb Ramps
- Pedestrian Crossing
- Vehicular Passage Ways
- Parking Areas
- Escalator Approaches
- Top of Stair Landings and Wheelchair Ramps
- Transit Platforms
- Multi Modal Transit Stations
Detectable/Tactile Warning Surface Tiles shall be guaranteed in writing for a period of five (5) years from date of final completion. The guarantee includes defective work, breakage, deformation, fading and loosening of tiles.
Installation guide and submittal package :
Surface Applied : https://signoptima.com/pages/installation-manual-ada-truncated-dome-pad-surface-applied