ADA Truncated Dome Pad ,Tuftile 3'x 5' - Galvanized Steel
Tuftile Galvanized steel offers long-term durability to withstand high-volume pedestrian traffic, snow and ice removal. Half the weight of cast iron, galvanized steel offers potential cost savings with easier installation and greater shipping efficiencies. Our tiles are galvanized to a G-90 standard, the same standard used for heavy-duty guard rails for exceptional service life. The unique anchor design holds tiles and wedges securely to the concrete.
Surface Applied Truncated Domes for Dry Concrete Application with Adhesive and anchors.
Tiles can be used on new concrete with wet set anchors .
The 3'x5' set includes two pieces of 3'x2' and 1 3'x1' for easier shipping and installation.
PREMIUM PERFORMANCE Long-term durability for heavy pedestrian traffic area
SUPERIOR COLOR & PROTECTION powder coating system with superior UV and slip resistant finish.
- UV Stabilized,
- cost effective for retrofitting or new construction
- complete system supplied; tile, adhesive, fasteners, sealant
- Impact, abrasion, & wear resistant
- ADA compliant wet & dry slip-resistant surface
- light weight and easy to handle
ADA Tactile Detectable Warning Surface products application;
- Curb Ramps
- Pedestrian Crossing
- Vehicular Passage Ways
- Parking Areas
- Escalator Approaches
- Top of Stair Landings and Wheelchair Ramps
- Transit Platforms
- Multi Modal Transit Stations