Fiberglass ADA Truncated Domes
SignOptima offers the best quality ADA tactile walking surface indicators systems. Manufactured of a diamond-hard vitrified polymer composite that incorporates aluminum oxide for extreme wear resistance, and the best UV protection available to resist fading and material breakdown when exposed to sunlight / UV rays. ADA Truncated dome pads are available as a replaceable cast in place , surface applied and directional bars.
CAST IN PLACE is a cost effective installation system that includes 2 parts (bottom grid and surface tile). It is best recommended If you are pouring concrete for a new ramp. It is economical and allows for earlier completion date as the tiles can be installed during the time of concrete pour
SURFACE APPLIED is used to retrofit existing concrete at least 30 days old. It is another cost effective system that includes adhesive and fasteners.
Most Common Sizes are 3'x4' and 3'x5'
other sizes :12"x12", 24"x24", 24"x36", 24"x48", 24"x60", 36"x48", 36"x60
Available Colors in stock : Yellow, Black, Dark Gray
- Made of Fiberglass that incorporates aluminum oxide for extreme wear resistance
- Certified to meet ADA and State requirements
- Cost effective for retrofitting or new construction
- complete system supplied; tile, adhesive, fasteners, sealant
- sustains dynamic vehicle loading, AASHTO HS20-44 wheel load test
- ADA compliant wet & dry slip-resistant surface
- Easily cut to conform to angled and radius ramps
ADA Tactile Detectable Warning Surface products application;
- Curb Ramps
- Pedestrian Crossing
- Vehicular Passage Ways
- Parking Areas
- Escalator Approaches
- Top of Stair Landings and Wheelchair Ramps
- Transit Platforms
- Multi Modal Transit Stations
ADA Tiles are pick up in store only. Due to weight the product we can not ship . Domestic delivery within Souther California area can be arranged for an extra delivery charge.
Detectable/Tactile Warning Surface Tiles shall be guaranteed in writing for a period of five (5) years from date of final completion. The guarantee includes defective work, breakage, deformation, fading and loosening of tiles.
Installation guide :